1. Nordic minimalism in terms of lines and choice of materials. The wooden insert among the
severe cement can even warm up the most rational and modern environments.
2. Significant volumes and plastic shapes inspired by Nordic rationalism, create a series in
enameled white ceramic or cement-like effect combined with solid ash wood varnished in
3. In the white glazed ceramic version, the lamps of the Mateca collection acquire a refined
and sober minimalist elegance.
4. With its original shape, alongside the combination of wood and ceramic, this lamp offers a
soft light thanks to its unique support system.
5. A dotted ceiling with illuminated figures in severe cement and warmed by the oak wood,
instantaneously creates a charming architectural impact.
6. The soft touch cable with its bright orange colour gives that extra touch that makes the
Mateca line perfect for furnishings with a contemporary design.
7. A Nordic design for a furnishing accessory in wood and ceramic that combines shape and
function and that solves two home entrance necessities for those who have a young and