Central Plaza Dublin
Regular workshops with client and design team to expedite detail design and progression to procurement. The key in specification development and lighting layout detailing was to ensure that the budget and timescales were met, not compromising on quality or design intent.
As part our process we were appointed to provide;
- Detail design and lighting modelling for plaza and façade lighting.
- Project management of lighting design, procurement and supply.
- Video mock-ups of lighting installation to ensure light effect achieved, and to ensure ease of install.
- Budget management.
- Lighting procurement, ensuring all control, finish and installation details are co-ordinated.
- Construction overview with regular co-ordination with contractor to guide and snag installation.
- Liaison with DCC, designing scheme to meet their requirements.
- Final sign off and certification for BCar.
- Direct overview and management of all aspects of lighting solution.
This project is currently on site due for completion in Q2 2021. We have completed detailed design in line with programme and meeting budget. Client has one stop location for updates on any aspect of lighting (design, supply or contractor and install management). We communicate regularly to ensure they are up to date with all aspects. At the moment we are finalising construction overview and moving to snagging and sign off.